Information pursuant to Art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) regarding the processing of data of users of the website https://cascinacarra.com/ (hereinafter simply "the website").
1) Data controller
The Data Controller is Italo Giuseppe Anselma, owner of Cascina Carrà - Azienda Agricola Anselma Italo Giuseppe, Via Carrà 96 - Regione S. Sebastiano 96, 12065 Monforte d'Alba CN, Tel. and Fax: +39.0173.792432, P.IVA 01939740047, email email@example.com .
The Data Controller processes data in accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679), of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose and storage limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
2) Purpose of Processing
Any personal data provided to the Data Controller by the user of the Site (hereinafter also referred to as "the Data Subject"), via email or other contact channels, shall be processed for the following Purposes:
- a) provide answers to the request made by the Data Subject through the contact channel;
- b) provide a quotation to the Data Subject who has requested it through the contact channel;
- c) send their curriculum vitae or a request for collaboration with the Controller;
- d) to fulfil obligations provided for by law, by a regulation, by Community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- e) exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Controller or of third parties, such as, for example, the right to defence in court or direct marketing.
3) Legal basis of the processing
The legal bases of the Processing are as follows:
With regard to the purposes set out in points 2a), 2b), 2c), 2d):
- - the need to fulfil a contract to which the data subject is a party, or in any case to fulfil a request made by the data subject (including any pre-contractual measures);
- - the need to comply with any legal obligations or requests by the Authority.
As regards the purposes referred to in point 2e):
- the need to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or of a third party (such as, for example, defence in court, or direct marketing).
4) Compulsory and optional nature of the disclosure of Personal Data
The provision of data is optional, but failure to provide it will make it impossible for the Controller to provide the data subject with what he or she has requested.
5) Rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to:
- - access their Personal Data held by the Controller;
- - request their rectification and/or erasure ("oblivion");
- - request the Restriction or object to the Processing;
- - request the portability of the Data;
- - object to the processing, under the conditions set out in Article 21;
- - file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In the case of processing based on consent, the data subject may also withdraw his/her consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal.
6) Communication to recipients, transfers to third countries and dissemination
The data acquired through the site will not be disseminated.
The data will be communicated to the recipients to the extent strictly necessary in relation to the above-mentioned purposes.
The categories of possible recipients are as follows:
- - Designated pursuant to Article 2-quaterdecies of Legislative Decree 196/03 and other subjects authorised by the Data Controller;
- - any third parties to which the Data Controller has recourse for Processing and which it appoints as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 GDPR, with a specific contract;
- - other subjects (public or private), to whom communication is necessary in order to fulfil legal obligations, to execute the contract, to fulfil the requests of the interested party, to comply with orders from Authorities, or to defend a legitimate interest of the Owner or of Third Parties.
It is not the intention of the Controller to transfer the processed data to a country outside the European Union, nor to an international organisation.
7) Period of data retention
The Data Controller keeps the data for the time necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.
In any event, the Data Controller undertakes not to retain the data beyond the time necessary for the aforementioned purposes or other legal terms.
8) Specific information on the Processing of navigation data
- The Personal Data processed
The Data Controller processes the Users' navigation Data as follows.
Computer and telematic systems as well as software used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of Data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the Website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
The aforementioned Data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of computer crimes against the Site or other sites connected or linked to it: except for this possibility, at present the Data on web contacts do not persist except for a few days.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.
- Purposes of processing
The purposes of the Processing are as follows:
- - allow the user to browse the Site;
- - to fulfil legal obligations or requests by the Authority;
- - research/statistical analysis on aggregated or anonymous data, without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the operation of the Site, measuring traffic and assessing the usability and interest of the Site.
- - Legalbases of the Processing
The legal bases of the Processing are as follows:
- - the need to fulfil the user's request (such as, for example, to be able to browse the site and/or use its features);
- - comply with any legal obligations or requests by the Authority.
- Compulsory and optional nature of the communication of Personal Data
The communication of navigation data is indispensable to allow the Owner to allow the user to use the Site: if the user refuses to communicate such data, he/she will not be able to navigate on the Site and/or use its services. As far as cookies are concerned, the usability of the contents is also possible by disabling them and their disabling (including that of "third party" cookies) does not affect the navigability of the Site, but only some of its functions.
- Communication to recipients and dissemination
The Data acquired through the Site will not be disseminated.
The Data are not communicated to any recipient.
However, the Data Controller may have to communicate data to fulfil legal obligations or to comply with orders from Authorities (such as Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities or Guarantors).
- Period of retention of Personal Data The Data Controller retains the Data for the time necessary to provide the service or to comply with legal obligations, or otherwise to achieve the purposes described in this document.
9) Amendments to this notice
This Policy is in force as of 25/05/2018.
The Data Controller will carry out the Publication on the Site of the updated version of this act, and from that moment it will be binding: the Data Subject is therefore invited to visit this section regularly.
Last modified: 29 March 2022